Monday, July 2, 2007

Doing What We Love at Hikeu

Today I was reminded of a very simple mantra that I have repeated to myself and others many times in the past...Do What You Love.

Why? Because when we are doing what we love we are in the flow of well-being and when we are in that flow, there are no limits. I have seen this truth manifest into a reality more times than I can possibly remember.

Why was I reminded of this mantra today? Because I finally decided to face the fact that the computer I bought for well over $2000 more than 5 years ago is a dinosaur. On her last leg. Could crash and burn at any point in time. I feel like my life is in this computer, yet she is hanging onto life by a mere thread. I have repeatedly ignored her pleas for help...my virtual memory is too low, I don't have enough room on my hard drive, if you put one more picture in me I think I will explode!

I ignored her because the very thought of figuring out WHICH computer to buy and then having to figure out HOW to move to a new computer gave me the willies. So I finally did what I could have done months ago. I asked for help. Not from just any computer geek, but from Benson Hodgson from IBEAM. Benson loves what he does, so as a result he had an amazing effect on me. As soon as I digested everything Benson had to offer, I felt just fine. There are computing options, but none of them feel overwhelming anymore. Moving to a new computer will be a breeze with Benson's help and worrying about losing all my important stuff will be a thing of the past.

Live what you love...and if you have computer questions, just take the easy trail and call Benson at IBEAM.

Here at Hikeu Adventure Guides we are living what we love too. We love to hike and backpack. Heck, we even love to think about hiking and backpacking! We love to plan a hike from start to finish. We plan the big stuff and we take care of all the details so our customers can just relax and enjoy the beautiful backcountry of Vermont.

Get away from it all in Vermont this summer with Hikeu Adventure Guides. You won't be disappointed!

No comments: